Monday, June 15, 2009

Dr. Strange's "6Cs"

I completely agree with Dr. Strange’s concept of the “6Cs.” I think the five other points fit nicely inside the point about CHANGE. The CLOUD concept reminded me greatly of the G-drive article we did. Now that you can access your personal computer via the internet or have it stored on more conveniently portable devices, information is in all places at all times. I think that ClassSPACE and Collaboration really go hand in hand and are very innovative ideas. I would have loved to been able to do a science lesson with children around the world. By means of collaboration, ClassSPACE is possible. By themselves, creativity and curiosity is a CHANGE because for many years, school was simply fact memorization and scolding if you forgot the fact. Because information is available at all times at any given place, curiosity and creativity will take precedence over memorization skills. Curiosity and creativity reflect a higher intellectual ability than mere memorization. I think quite a few of these points have already began implementation in the classroom setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment