Monday, July 20, 2009

Final Blog

Overall, I really enjoyed this class. I thought that it was made very easy and therefore difficult to fail. I'm glad this was made a summer class, because I do not see how this could have been stretched to a full term class because the work is simple and self-explanatory. I like that about the class, because I like to feel like I am teaching myself and do not need much help. I liked doing the different blogging assignments, because I do feel as though that kept my attention more than if I was just shown these educational tools and told to write a paper. Doing work online made this class enjoyable and therefore not stress-inducing which is a nice break from other classes and work. I would have liked to have brushed up on my Spreadsheet skills, and we did not have time to do that. That was the only thing that I can think of to add to the class. I don't see anything to take out to make this class more beneficial; I think it was just right. This class had a small workload, but the information was understood. I didn't think I would need this class at first, because I considered myself technology efficient; however, this class opened new doors for me that I didn't know existed (like Google tools and how easily technology could be implemented in the classroom). I think this is a very relevant class for teachers because many of my former teachers did not know anything about technology. They had a hard time using Word, let alone setting up a podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment